Print our Go Bag Checklist (or take a photo) and share it with friends & family. Take time NOW to gather the items you would need.
GO BAG CHECKLIST
Your “Go bag” can be a backpack or duffel bag. It should be large enough to hold a week’s worth of your personal care and essential items.
What should your “Go Bag” contain:
- 7-day supply of medications, including names, dosage & doctor contact info
- Bladder and Bowel care items, including gloves, catheter supplies, pads and any adaptive devices or equipment.
- Food/snacks & water
- Warm clothing, consider all different weather conditions
- Toothpaste, toothbrush, Mouthwash
- Baby wipes or moist towelettes
- Toilet paper
- Filtered face mask rated N-95
- Mobility supplies (transfer board, hand splints, prosthetics etc.)
- Eye glasses, contact lens supplies, hearing aids
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- Some Cash
Your Go Bag should be kept close to the front door for quick, easy access in case you need to evacuate.
(Adapted from Kaiser Permanente)